Injectable fillers can be a great cosmetic tool to enhance natural beauty, fill lines, and create angles. They can give you the look that makes you feel most confident.
At Carolinas Center for Plastic Surgery, Dr. Klainer offers a range of cosmetic procedures to give our patients different options based on their individual needs.
Two of our available cosmetic dermal fillers are Restylane® (newly available at Carolinas Center for Plastic Surgery) and Radiesse®. Take a look at the table below to determine which filler may be better suited to help you achieve your beauty goals.
Restylane vs. Radiesse in Morehead City, North Carolina
Both Restylane and Radiesse are FDA-approved dermal fillers in the United States. Both can safely reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and increase elasticity in skin around the face. These cosmetic options may eliminate the need for surgery, or put it off to a later time.
Whatever your purpose for exploring Restylane and Radiesse as treatment options, the first step to choosing between the two is knowing the advantages of each and differences between them.
- Use for: smoother, more elastic skin, wrinkle correction, fuller lips
- Different formula options: Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk
- First FDA-approved product for lip enhancement
- Offers cheek augmentation and facial contour enhancement
- Results lasting 6 months to a year
- Use for: correcting smile lines, facial folds, and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Calcium-based filler
- 30-minute treatment
- No recovery downtime
- Longer-lasting than Restylane
- Can be used for hand rejuvenation
Want more information about Restylane or Radiesse treatments at Carolinas Center for Plastic Surgery? Contact our team to learn more about our available cosmetic procedures, or reach out online to request an appointment with Dr. Klainer. Dermal Filler Treatment in Morehead City, North Carolina
We are always available to answer any questions you may have and help you make the right decision to achieve your beauty goals. Our team looks forward to hearing from you about these filler options or any of our other treatments.